Date(s) - 16 Apr 2021 until 17 Apr 2021
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
The East Gippsland Field Days is the biggest Event on the East Gippsland Calendar
With over 350 exhibitor spaces and numerous quality promotions at the Field Days, around 8 – 10,000 visitors are attracted to the event each year, most of them on the lookout for new products, services and information.
East Gippsland encompasses a diverse range of agricultural and rural industries. It possesses agricultural holdings of some 750,000 ha based around beef, wool, dairy, vegetables and cropping, is seeing a growth in emerging enterprises such as flower growing and viticulture, and has a strong hobby and part time farming population. The region is also home to Australia’s largest fishing fleet, a major timber industry producing 25% of Victoria’s hardwood output, as well as expanding tourism, manufacturing and retail sectors.
It is clear that East Gippsland has significant equipment, product and service needs, and so there are many good reasons to be an exhibitor. For the visitor, the opportunity to see a vast range of products in one location presents itself but once a year, here at the East Gippsland Field Days. An iconic event on the East Gippsland calendar proudly run by the Lindenow Lions Club since its inception in 1986.
- 2021 dates: April 16 and 17, 2021
- Exhibitors go to the Exhibitor Info page to register
- Times: Friday 9am to 4.30pm. Saturday 9am to 4pm
- Location: Bairnsdale Aerodrome, Bengworden Road, Bairnsdale
- Prices: Adults $18, Children under 16 – free – EFTPOS is available at the main gate and portable ATM’s will be located near the main office
- An information booth is located just outside the main office (see main map for exact location)
- No dogs are allowed on site
- Each year East Gippsland Field Days engages a host of family friendly entertainment.
East Gippsland Field Days
PO Box 120
Ph. 0419 767 944 Event Manager, Sue-Ellen Latham
Event Secretary, Mr David Patterson
EGFD Committee Chairman, Mr Ronald Alexander