The Australian Trucking Association (ATA) has opened nominations for the 2020 Craig Roseneder Award, recognising technical and maintenance excellence in the trucking industry. You need to nominate by 9 November 2020.
“Focussing on innovation, industry involvement and mentoring, the Craig Roseneder award recognises the dedication and exceptional skill of Australia’s workshop personnel,” ATA Chair David Smith said.
has been a challenging year, and it has never been more important to recognise
those who work behind the scenes to keep our industry and Australia moving,” he
Sponsored by Castrol Vecton, the award winner will receive a fully paid trip to the US to attend a US Technology and Maintenance Council’s Annual Meeting and Transportation Technology Exhibition.
The winning entry will receive the following rewards:
- Return airfares
- Full registration to attend a US Technology and Maintenance Council’s Annual Meeting and Transportation Technology Exhibition
- 5 nights premium conference accommodation
- Partners’ program registration if applicable
- AUD $1,500 spending money
- Complimentary registration to the next in-person ATA Technology and Maintenance Conference
“There are so many hardworking men and women in Australia’s trucking industry, it’s time to celebrate their achievements and give them the recognition they deserve,” Mr Smith said.
Nominations for the 2020 Craig Roseneder Award close on 9 November 2020. Find out more and nominate now.