One of the biggest primary industry business events AgQuip field days will return this year to its traditional dates staged over three days from 16 to 18 August 2022
ACM Rural Events, the organisers of AgQuip 2022, sponsored by AON, has been taking an inordinate number of enquiries for this year’s return to business event.
General manager Kate Nugent said despite the challenging conditions traversing COVID-19 and supply chain stock shortages, the overall outlook in local agriculture was one of high optimism.
The feedback received from many agri-manufacturers and service providers across the country has placed this year’s AON AgQuip in a very positive position.
Kate Nugent said they were anticipating strong interest as the industry navigates the safe return of major events.
AON AgQuip is located on its own dedicated site, just eight kilometres west of Gunnedah NSW, in the heart of the Liverpool Plains, one of our richest agricultural regions.
This gigantic event is designed to offer display, promotional and sales opportunities to all agribusinesses, from large-scale farm machinery, tractors, tillage and irrigation equipment to pumps, power tools and everything in between.
AgQuip was purchased in 1995 by ACM Rural Events, a division of Australian Community Media, the largest and leading independent regional and rural publisher in Australia.
ACM Rural Events organise and promote several field days including Queensland’s biggest field day FarmFest, the new agtech and innovation boutique event AgSmart, and several other outdoor and adventure events.
The last AgQuip was held in 2019 and the return of the event this year opens the opportunity to highlight the most current innovation in agribusiness.
The event will also include the Agri-Tech Expo, as well as the Education Expo and seminars with a spotlight on ground breaking and exciting new farming practices to drive farming efficiency, productivity and profitability.
AgQuip is among the largest outdoor agricultural industry event, gathering over 100,000 farming families and consumers.
“The key to the event is to ensure the experience always puts the customer front and centre – to enable exhibitor’s products and services to resonate with them at a deeper and more impactful level than any other marketing platform,” Kate Nugent said.
AgQuip has been a significant force in field days for the past 50 years. It is an incomparable agricultural hybrid event in Australia, and the 2022 event will be no exception.
For information about exhibiting, contact the event organisers ACM Rural Events on tel: 02 6768 5800, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the AgQuip website at: agquip.com.au
Vital stats for AON AgQuip 2022
- AgQuip Field Days 2022 is sponsored by AON, and commences its 50th anniversary celebration this year – from 1973 to 2022
- AON AgQuip is staged over three days in mid-August; Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, August 16, 17 and 18
- AON AgQuip site is located eight kilometres west of Gunnedah, NSW, off the Oxley Highway – in the heart of the Liverpool Plains
- AON AgQuip is held on its own dedicated site at 134 Black Jack Road, Gunnedah NSW
- AON AgQuip has its own App – go to Apple App Store or Google Play to download your free copy one month prior to the event
- AON AgQuip has its own Radio Station – AgQuip FM 106.7, powered by AON –commences transmission during the event
- Opening hours are from 8:30am to 4:30pm on Tuesday and Wednesday – with an earlier closing on Thursday from 8:30am to 4pm
- Size of the static display area is one of the largest in the world – with 34 hectares of displays and 26 kilometres of walkways
- AON AgQuip is an unique national agri-event offering free car parking and has a ticket admission
- AON AgQuip public admission tickets can be pre-purchased on line ($5), save and skip the queue, go to www.agquip.com.au. On site ticket purchase ($10) is available at ticket booths located at entrances to the static display grid. Ticket booths open from 8am daily
- Car parking areas will open from 7.30am – with services available for early arrivals. Dedicated areas of car parking for accessibility, coaches, school buses and taxis. Bus service from Gunnedah to AgQuip site on the hour.
- For more information about AON AgQuip 2022, please contact the organisers ACM Rural Events on phone 02 6768 5800, email email@example.com, www.facebook.com/agquip